Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!

Hello Mr. and Ms. Journal
Today it is a sunny day outside.  The air is getting hot; the brew is getting flat.  The
vultures are squawking with the excitement and anticipation of finding a dead raccoon in the road.  This afternoon, when I walked out of my house, the vultures attacked me!  I ran back inside to grab the t-shirt gun.  Once they saw that, they scattered.  I managed to peg just one of them before they were gone.  Everyone knows that vultures are not aggressive when angered or provoked.  Later, when I walked to the outdoor fish market, I saw a man selling something that I noticed was not fish.  The man was Mr. Meandmykatamari.  He told me that he was selling vulture meat, so I bought 3 pounds of it.  Tomorrow I will roast it in the oven.  I hope I don't get sick. Thank you for your time.

STEVE









FUCHSIA - Character
RGB (204,0,0)- Setting
RGB (106,168,79)- Plot
UNDERLINE- Conflict
BOLD- Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment