Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!

Hello Mr. and Ms. Journal
Today it is a sunny day outside.  The air is getting hot; the brew is getting flat.  The
vultures are squawking with the excitement and anticipation of finding a dead raccoon in the road.  This afternoon, when I walked out of my house, the vultures attacked meI ran back inside to grab the t-shirt gun.  Once they saw that, they scatteredI managed to peg just one of them before they were gone.  Everyone knows that vultures are not aggressive when angered or provoked.  Later, when I walked to the outdoor fish market, I saw a man selling something that I noticed was not fish.  The man was Mr. MeandmykatamariHe told me that he was selling vulture meat, so I bought 3 pounds of it.  Tomorrow I will roast it in the oven.  I hope I don't get sick. Thank you for your time.

STEVE









FUCHSIA - Character
RGB (204,0,0)- Setting
RGB (106,168,79)- Plot
UNDERLINE- Conflict
BOLD- Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment