Friday, December 2, 2011

Ganhdindorf

ANNUAL "BIG TEXT FOR SENIOR CITIZENS" EDITION!


ILLIAD is a pcw (pretty cool word) but the poem/story whatever sucks.
The oddyssey? KWITB? (Know what I'm talkin' 'bout?)  but illiad is a pcw.  I like it because I spell it like this: I-L-L-I-A-D.  That is how I spell it.  Is that the correct spelling?  Please standby while I google that, and in the meantime, enjoy this nice elevator music.  




No.  I was wrong.  The correct spelling of the word is "I-L-I-A-D."  This simple removal of a letter makes this word 96% not cool.  


QUALIFICATION #1- I keep forgetting to spell the word "illiad" correctly.  See?!  I just forgot!  This suck.  S.  


Please watch this show on your telivision video RCA cassette tape USB recording DVR comcast machine viewing screen for entertainment and shows video viewer 5000:


Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!


I keep forgetting to watch that show. jkjkjkjkjkjkjk.  I told myself to say that.  I wish that I didn't have to listen to myself.  When will we own ourselves completely?  (BIG, BOLD NOTE: THAT WAS QUALIFICATION #2)  dON'T ASK ME BECAUSE i HAVE NO IDEA.  wHOOPS i FORGOT TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.  Ok, well, now it's off.  Or is it?  I could be lying.  I could just press shift for every letter in a sentence, except for the first letter of the first word AND the "I's."  
I'm not lying.  I turned it off.  


Which brings me to my next point:
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? 


"And tonight is not the last time I'll see the light" is something I would not normally say.


Its just strange.


I wouldn't know how to use it.


Oh wait,


I just did.

1 comment: