Sunday, September 11, 2011

I am doing what is called "thinking of you"

I'm thinking about you like a stupid 12 year old on xbox live thinks of making fart sounds,  like Steve thinks of diamonds, Like zombies think of brains, and like bullets think of zombies.  Like a drawer thinks of a spoon, and a spoon thinks of cereal, like Chell thinks of cake.  I'm thinking of you like heavyweaponsguy thinks of his minigun, like scooby thinks of snacks, like Ratchet thinks of Clank.  I'm thinking about you like Scorpion thinks (of killing) Sub-Zero.  That was a joke.  Ha-Ha.  Fat chance.  Anyway, this cake is great.  It's so delicious and moist!

I WOULD LIKE TO INTERUPT THIS POST TO SAY THAT MINECRAFT IS COOL.

I'm thinking about you like Jack thinks of Jill, like salt thinks of pepper, like SCV's think of minerals, like an egg thinks of a shell.  I'm thinking about you like 1 thinks of 2, like 4 thinks of 20, like Tim thinks.  Yes.  He just plain thinks, because he is a boss.  I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU like a lifeguard thinks of lightning, like the King thinks of his boi, like Chester thinks of Cheetos,(click it dawg.) like Spencer thinks about Spencer.  I'm thinking about you like knicks thinks of knacks, like patties think of whacks, like dogs think of bones.  I'm thinking about you like I once thought of clay, like a cop thinks of donuts.

Dude, I just realized something.  I first did this prompt in my 10th grade writing journal.  I think Istill have that journal.  Imma go look.

LAWLZ DUDE I TOADALLY FOUND IT #64 THINKING ABOUT YOU  3/25/10 LOLOLOLOL
IMMA COPY IT WORD FOR WORD PUNCTUATION (OR LACK OF) AND ALL

"Im thinking about you.  Im thinking about you like a fork thinks about a spoon.  Like puke thinks about a toilet.  Like a boss thinks of his own bathroom.  Like a parasite thinks about infection.  Like a zombie thinks about brains.  INFECTION!  NEW ZOMBIE FTW!!!  Im thinking about you like a Table thinks of a chair.  Like T-Pain thinks of a boat.  Like Wall-e thinks about garbage cubes.  I am thinking about you like a person thinks about another person."

SWEET POST YEAH BRO???

6 comments:

  1. I rarely ever see a Ratchet & Clank reference anywhere. I used to love those games. UYA is the best in the series. :P

    Also, I like the Chester image that you linked to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny & creative. great job haha love that you still have your writing prompt from the 10th grade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, I was giggling the whole time... esp since I was close by. You could probably hear me: It's great. ur my new favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. like chester thinks of cheetos, like 4 thinks of 20, haha niiice. i lol'd at the cheetos link.
    very creative

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes my template is custom! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete